- Devices that offer alternative to medicine
- Devices and medications that can be used together
- Devices that have side effects different from medicine
- Devices currently available in the United States
- Future neurostimulators, seizure predictors, local drug delievery devices, and new neursurgery method that will emerge over the next 5 years
Content Provided by:
Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE), is the leading nongovernmental agency fully committed to funding research in epilepsy. CURE’s mission is to find a cure for epilepsy, by promoting and funding patient-focused research. Please visit the CURE website for more information.